Sales Coordinator Urgent
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Hourly $23.00
- Job ID
Sales Coordinator job at Everts Air Cargo in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
As part of the sales and marketing department, this role is integral to meeting Everts Air’s revenue targets by managing inbound lead inquiries and providing administrative support to the sales and marketing team.
Compensation $23.00 p/hr
Requisition ID 520531910
- Ensure outstanding and prompt customer service.
- Contribute to company revenue, freight, and passenger targets through consumer-direct channels.
- Manage inbound lead inquiries, including shared inboxes and phones, responding and routing as appropriate. Ensure information provided to customers is accurate and timely.
- Create and send quotes, provide administrative support to the sales team and assist with customer service as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain comprehensive knowledge of Everts Air product offerings, processes, and changes to service.
- Manage sales databases, CRM and sales reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. including a strong phone presence.
- Strong listening skills; ability to interpret and analyze customer’s needs in order to provide accurate quotes.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, works well with a team and individually.
- Strong computer skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office products, comfortable learning company’s reservation system and CRM. Experience with Teams and/or HubSpot a plus.
- Strong organization and project management skills
- 1-3 years of customer service or retail sales experience
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.