Administrative Assistant Everts Air Fuel Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $19.00 - $22.00
- Job ID
Administrative Assistant Everts Air Fuel job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Administrative Assistant (Parts – Maintenance – Operations)
Reports to: Primary – Director of Maintenance
Secondary – General Manager Department: Maintenance
Division: Everts Air Fuel Station: FAI
Job Summary: Provide administrative duties for EAF Maintenance, Operations, and Parts Departments.
Essential Functions: Maintenance
1. Audit and update the Master Logbook and the AC Engine Report. Provide updated Engine Report to Maintenance daily.
2. Complete the Engine Utilization Report monthly for all aircraft including the hours each plane flew, and the number of shutdowns, cancellations, and delays for each plane.
3. Process component removals and installations. All the data on the serviceable yellow tag must be verified such as the date of installation and the TAT. The serial number must also match what is listed in Kardex, Calm, and TSO. The use of Calm, Kardex, vendor files, Master Logbook, and a physical inspection of an aircraft (on occasion) is required for research. All incorrect data must be corrected. File the component or yellow tag as appropriate.
4. Data Entry and Research of missing and/or inaccurate data to ensure proper data entry. Perform required aircraft records audits.
5. Provide management and staff with accurate information by keeping all reference materials updated in an organized fashion and accurately interpreting all resource guides. Retrieve information from computers, hard files, manuals, and directories, as necessary.
6. Update flight times. Flight times for every log page are entered individually in the Calm program. For accurate information to be entered, communication must occur between the hangar floor, parts room, and the Inspections Department to track and calculate flight time on the correct engine serial numbers, engine changes must be considered.
7. Create, order, and maintain the Aircraft, Engine, and Propeller logbooks.
8. Maintain Individual aircraft major repair and alteration files.
9. Purchase office supplies for Maintenance Department, including Order Forms and logbooks.
10. With guidance, organize, develop, and/or obtain procedure manuals, guides, and workplace instructions.
11. Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet maintenance requirements.
12. Maintain and develop positive relationships with personnel involved in the maintenance functions.
13. Provide administrative support for the Time Clock system.
Essential Functions: Parts
1. Generate serviceable yellow tags for components installation. Conduct research for the generation of yellow tags to verify or find time since overhaul (TSO) for hard time components, and occasionally on condition items. Verification of the repair work or overhaul performed on the component may be necessary and verification of the last location of a component is required for the generating of yellow tags.
2. Maintain and update files by collecting and filing all vendor/purchasing order documentation, repair or overhaul, and Tool and Calibration paperwork.
3. Monitor tool calibration program to include accurate updating of inventory and mechanic accountability with sign in/out log.
4. Conducts frequent partial physical inventory audits to verify accuracy of computer records; conducts a complete physical inventory count annually.
5. Reconciles computer records with physical inventory according to established schedule. Conducts inventories of bench stock.
Essential Functions: Operations
1. Maintain and update pilot records and Captains Irregularity Reports. Process and prepare forms, documents, and correspondence according to established procedures.
2. Maintain EAF Hazmat Notification files.
3. Update and track Electronic Flight Bag software catalog and battery health report.
4. Proofread and rewrite documents as needed.
5. Assist with HR related duties for the Maintenance and Operations department and key personnel.
6. Understand the organizations’ structure, policies, and procedures to facilitate communication with
Revised 03/08/2021 Page 2 of 2
Maintenance and other departments.
7. Support other departments by supplying current information as needed.
8. Perform other duties as the situation dictates.
1. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
2. Ensure adherence to procedures that promote the health and welfare of all employees.
The Physical requirements indicated below are examples of the physical aspects that this position must perform in carrying out essential job functions.
1. Ability to reach horizontally and vertically with arms. Sufficient dexterity to manipulate small objects and print or write legibly.
2. Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility, and stamina to lift, carry, push, or pull objects which may frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly simulates the work environment.
3. Physical ability to sit for extended periods of time.
4. Requires the ability to be sedentary for extended periods of time.
5. Shall perceive the nature of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, providing oral information, the manual dexterity to operate business related equipment, and handle and work with various materials and objects are important aspects of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.