Parts Receiver Featured
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $15.00
- Job ID
Parts Receiver job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Receive parts from vendors and consumables from suppliers daily.
1. Verify incoming parts have all required documentation and that serial numbers match vendor’s paperwork.
2. Receive repaired, overhauled, or new parts into inventory through CALM database.
3. Receive COMAT parts from Anchorage into inventory through CALM database.
4. Prepare Yellow Serviceable Tags for received parts.
5. Place all received parts on incoming shelf for inspection.
6. Update location of parts in CALM database when items are shipped to alternate locations.
7. Assist with preparation of all parts shipped via Gold Streak, RAVN, or any means necessary for AOG aircraft.
8. Quarantine parts that have any documentation discrepancies.
9. Work with inspectors and the Parts Manager to resolve any discrepancies with parts that have been quarantined.
10. Assist with expediting as needed.
11. Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and stockroom floor area.
12. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
1. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
2. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and the ability to maintain current and updated information.
3. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
4. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone, data entry and data retrieval.
5. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.