Customer Service Lead Featured
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Hourly $17.00 - $20.00
- Job ID
Customer Service Lead job at Everts Air Cargo in Anchorage AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Responsible for performing customer service agent and other administrative staff duties, including the training, coaching, and mentoring of employees on how to deliver the best customer service possible, while guiding employees toward achieving operational goals.
1. Will have thorough knowledge of functional areas within the department and will perform customer service and staff duties where required.
2. Assist with overseeing and assessing Customer Service, Accounting Clerk and Auditor staff activities, providing regular performance feedback.
3. Assist with personnel recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, developing, disciplining, and terminating within the Customer Service department.
4. Assist in the supervision and technical assistance of the customer service team to attain departmental and organizational goals and improve existing processes and procedures.
5. Assist with training customer service, cargo, or other company personnel.
6. Maintain an exceptional, professional work environment including: a clean, well-kept service area, employees wearing appropriate attire, proper customer interaction and phone etiquette, and professional communication.
7. Assist with all audit processes to ensure accuracy and aid in the development of new programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
8. Develop, process, and update forms, reports, documents, correspondence, and manuals, as requested and according to established procedures.
9. Assist in resolving customer concerns, rating discrepancies, freight claims, or other service issues in a timely manner.
10. Communicate and respond in a timely, accurate, and professional manner to promote positive business relationships between Everts Air Cargo and its customers and vendors, as well as, with other departments to resolve problems, expedite workflow and promote customer service initiatives.
11. Promote the mission, vision, and values that the Company has developed, and ensure adherence to the Everts leadership manual and employee handbook.
12. Accomplish additional projects as delegated by management.
Valid Driver’s license
1. Two years of customer service experience or related field required.
2. Requires excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
3. Requires attention to detail and good organizational, record keeping and customer service skills.
4. Requires computer experience and the ability to type 45+ wpm.
5. Must be able to multi-task i.e. talking on the phone, data entry, assisting customers, etc.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.