AP Mechanic Helper EAF Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $20.00 - $25.00
- Job ID
AP Mechanic Helper EAF job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Assists with the maintenance of company aircraft.
1. Help installation, maintenance, and repair workers in maintenance, parts replacement, and repair of aircraft.
2. Adjust and connect or disconnects wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand tools or power tools.
3. Perform duties, such as furnishing tools and supplies to other workers; cleaning work area, machines, and tools; and holding materials or tools for workers.
4. Assemble and disassemble machinery, equipment, components, and parts.
5. Clean or lubricate machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, power tools and cleaning equipment.
6. Help mechanics maintain and repair vehicles, industrial machinery, and electrical equipment.
7. Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures and other objects, for assembly or
installation, hand tools, power tools, and moving equipment.
8. Assist with preheating, launch and recovery, servicing, fluids, snow removal, and deicing.
1. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
2. Requires the ability to understand and retain information provided verbally and written.
3. Requires knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and
4. Requires manual dexterity to assemble and dissemble intricate assemblies.
5. Requires frequent lifting of weights of 70 lb or more.
6. Requires standing on hard surfaces, floors, ladders, and work stands for extended periods of time.
7. Requires the ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.