Airport Agent Ramp And Customer Service Hot
- Traverse City, Michigan
- Job ID
Airport Agent Ramp And Customer Service job at Envoy Air in Traverse City MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Come and work for Envoy Air an American Airlines Group Company at TVC and watch your career take off! You will join a stable FUN secure and fast-growing team committed to providing outstanding customer service.
We are hiring immediately with no experience required!
Pay rate - $15.15 / HR
Whats in it for you?
- Travel for free with your family and friends on flights across the American Airlines global network
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health dental prescription and vision coverage so you stay healthy
- 401(k) program upon hire (depending on the workgroup employer contributions to your 401(k) are available after one year) which allows you to start saving for your future
- In this entry level position you can enjoy paid on the job training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Both full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexibility through the ability to trade shifts as well as available overtime if you are an overachiever
- Take advantage of our major discounts on hotels cars cruises and more and become a travel planning expert
What you will be doing!
- Do you find joy and satisfaction in helping people? As a Customer Service Agent you will leave everyday feeling fulfilled because you have the power to create a positive start to a passengers trip. Dont let that smile go to waste be the first to greet them and provide a seamless check-in and ticketing experience
- This position provides the perfect balance if you enjoy computers and learning new programs. You will be able to utilize our reservation/ticketing software to rebook itineraries and issue boarding passes all while interacting with the customers in a courteous efficient and friendly manner
- No time for the gym? No problem! You will get a good workout in while lifting the customers bags onto the belt and seeing them off to their destination
- Load unload and sort freight mail and baggage in a safe manner while also achieving on-time departures and arrivals
- No need for a gym membership as you will be getting your workout in by lifting luggage throughout your shift
- Ability to cruise on the tarmac in our company vehicles while getting the bags to their destination
- Tired of being stuck inside all day? This position will allow you to enjoy the fresh air while working outside in all weather conditions
- This is not a repetitive 9-5 job. Our shifts may vary and include irregular and/or extended hours weekends and holidays. Make Envoy your long-term career as the shifts become better and better the longer you are with the company!
- Must be able to carry bend lift and turn with bags weighing up to 75 pounds
- Valid drivers license (some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role)
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma GED or international equivalent
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Authorized to work in U.S. without sponsorship
Explore and gain more insight into Envoy Air at the following link: Envoy Job Videos
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT.
Envoy Air Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group provides regional flight service to American Airlines under the American Eagle brand and ground handling services for many American Airlines Group flights.
Envoy Air Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.