Production Control Specialist First Shift Featured
- Macon, Georgia
- Job ID
Production Control Specialist First Shift job at Embraer in Macon GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Compiles and records maintenance production data to prepare records and reports on volume of production consumption of raw material quality control and other aspects of maintenance production.
- Receive customer repair orders.
- Receive Hangar paperwork as required and files per customer request.
- Open tasks as required from Hangar for each work order.
- Open work orders.
- Deliver work order and part to appropriate shops for repair.
- Receive completed orders after repair is complete.
- Deliver Accounting copies to Accounting Department for billing.
- Performs accurate accountability of repair documentation on all parts being worked including updating computer and filing.
- Accounts for all tracked paperwork in tally books in Production Control.
- Closes work orders. Closes operations in those work orders.
- Answers and directs company phone calls as a backup.
- Coordinates with customers regarding form completion. Coordinates with leads as to which planes have priority. Coordinates with Project Managers on any special requests. Familiar with each customers Qualified Inspectors Listings.
- Generates reports from as required.
- Assist Director of Quality Assurance and Hangar as needed.
- Keep workplace organized.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma.
- Generally 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Experience in production control activities including monitoring customer orders preparing records and reports on production gathering and filing records.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Assignments require minimal knowledge beyond the assigned work.
- Demonstrates correct understanding of routine aspects of work.
- Has knowledge of aircraft production storage and distribution of spare parts tools technical publications and other materials.
- AP graduate desirable.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Basic office skills Intermediate Microsoft word and excel
- Quality techniques
- Customer service.
- Customer oriented interpersonal relationship skills dependable and responsible.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.