Mgr Technical Support Macon Ga Featured
- Macon, Georgia
- Job ID
Mgr Technical Support Ga job at Embraer in Macon GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Manages coordinates implements monitors and controls technical support for Back Shop areas (Structure Avionics Interior and Structures Paint) continuous improvements through processes improvements ensures results relating to all hangar related activities provides leadership and operational excellence.
- Reports to the Sr. Manager Technical Support with responsibility for technical support to include Structures Avionics Interiors Engineering Paint and Assists to development of OJT programs.
- Assists in Developing Support Shop related OJT programs to ensure all technicians are providing value through their enhanced skills
- Oversees job instruction (break-in) and job monitoring programs for all employees under Technical support responsibilities
- Develop programs which will sustain continuous improvement thinking and problem solving throughout all employees to ensure abnormalities and non-conformities are being identified and reported through either the P3E or CASS program. Ensures corrective actions are implemented
- Ensures the highest quality is being maintained through compliance with RSMQCM/SOP/ENS
- Communicates area objectives company policies and procedures to the employees.
- Ensures employment law work security/safety rules and company policy and procedures compliance.
- Manages productivity (effectiveness/efficacy) and the organizational results for the area.
- Review SOPs for accuracy within every 2 years as required by SOP 1.1
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Desirable: BA in Engineering (In field of Aeronautical Mechanical or Electrical Engineering) or Relevant MRO experience
- Position requires min of an Airframe (A) license; prefer an AP license.
- Generally 2-4 years of experience in People Management.
- Experience in managing technical support activities related to the company product and services.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Aircraft systems/structures (electric electronic mechanic hydraulic pneumatic communication etc.)
- Statistic analysis
- Aircraft maintenance aspects
- How to read and interpret drawings
- Statistic techniques
- People management (HR guidelines tools policies)
- Employment law (sexual harassment disability discrimination labor laws etc.)
- Business vision competitiveness (Managing innovation the customer service growth and creativity)
- Knowledge of Embraer Products
Working Conditions / Environment / Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.