Office Administrator Featured
- Titusville, Florida
- Job ID
Office Administrator job at Embraer in Titusville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Office Administrator will be handling various administrative aspects of HR Finance Facilities Management and Technology.
They will be multi-tasking with many of the business aspects of the operations. Responsible for overall office activities including the reception area mail purchasing requests coordinating the facility and general administration.
- Must be able to interact appropriately and positively with internal and external personnel at various levels and to handle sensitive issues with tact and discretion.
- Supports new hire orientations. Assists HR in providing employees with all necessary information regarding company operations policies and benefits.
- Assists with coordination of employee activities and special events.
- Answers routine policy and procedure questions from employees.
- Manages local employee badging.
- Prepares documents reports forms data input and general forms for administrative activities based on immediate supervisors guidance.
- Maintains Time and Attendance records as approved by department heads compiles overtime reports for each department.
- Handles various facility issue coordination and administration that arise on a day to day basis for example telephone coordination janitorial services etc.
- Coordinates with Purchasing for the purchase of office supplies and furniture office equipment etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment including copier fax machine etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards etc.)
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Required: High School or equivalent. Desirable: BA degree – Business Administration.
- Generally at least 3 years of experience or greater in area of responsibility
- Several years experience in Office Management Administration and some aspects of human resources program administration.
- Basic accounting bookkeeping payroll and benefits administration experience is highly preferred.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Assignments require thorough knowledge of all possible tasks and responsibilities.
- Human resources programs activities information systems tools techniques and laws (ADA FMLA EEOC FLSA etc.). Benefits Administration and Payroll routines. Microsoft Office (Word Excel Power Point and Access) internet explorer and general accounting courses.
- Analysis and evaluation capabilities flexibility responsibility self-start communication and interpersonal relationship skills creativity integrity assertive helpful organized and team player.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Area: Personnel Administration
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.