Warranty Administrator I Featured
- Macon, Georgia
- Job ID
Warranty Administrator I job at Embraer in Macon GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Carry out the day to day activities transactions and follow-ups associated with the purchasing repair and management of EAMS owned rotable components
- Create repair orders to approved suppliers
- Evaluate best solutions for procuring rotable components based off of price delivery (repair order exchange outright purchase)
- Interface with operations in Macon and liaise with purchasing in BNA as needed
- Track the repair cycle from issuance to invoice payment
- Seek warranty with repair order vendors as required
- Manage cores when doing exchanges to ensure timely return to vendor
- Produce reports and maintain accurate records; report the status of work in process and backlog to management
- Perform other duties as requested
- Keep workplace organized.
- Ensure billing to work orders is accurate for rotable component repairs/exchanges
- Coordinate with commercial programs for billing of OOS items related to components removed from aircraft
- Receive evaluate and approve quotes for repairs being performed
- Coordinate with quality assurance on vendor approval/ROV forms.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Typically requires BS/BA Undergraduate Degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum 2 years aviation related experience required preferably in purchasing
- Negotiation and dispute resolution; presentation skills
- P3E/lean projects
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Customer support skills
- Warranty processing
- General aviation knowledge
- FAA/ANAC regulations
- Dispute resolution
- Basic computer skills (MS Office lotus notes internet explorer)
- Builds and maintains interpersonal relationships
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Accurate and pays attention to details
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
- On call as needed
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Area: Customer Support
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.