Copywriter Email Marketing Specialist Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Copywriter Email Marketing Specialist job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
The Marketing Copywriter Email Specialist will focus on developing messaging strategies writing marketing and other communications copy and coordinating major marketing projects for Embraers marketing and communications team. This position will also coordinate Embraers email marketing strategies and be responsible for the development and execution of email campaigns.
- Engage in fact-finding exercises and collaborate with different business units to identify strategic high-level messaging for the brand convert the brand strategy into the brand voice tone and brand differentiation.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts in collaboration with the marketing team graphic designer and ad agencies. Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
- Proven experience with writing effective headlines call to actions persuasive copy. Create slogans catchphrases and messages to help position the aircraft in the market
- Maintain a watchful eye on the big picture even while managing the minutiae
- Collaborate with other team members to assist with translating technical information into engaging copy and marketing content
- Interact with project team to understand business objectives and audience demographics. Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of branding and advertising initiatives.
- Write clear persuasive compelling original copy. Deliver on-strategy proofed copy for web pages e-blasts blogs banner ads print ads and other media. Adjust copy as needed per media vehicle.
- Take active role in monitoring the effectiveness of the copy and adjusting the copy to improve results. Constantly track and analyze copy against KPIs to refine and optimize content strategies. Monitor copy effectiveness and adjust copy to improve results.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Maintaining high standards of copywriting and exercising quality control on all copy
- Proofreading other contributors copy
- Bring forward best practices and proven advertising copy ideas
- Provide typography advice as needed
- Monitor trends in the industry to ensure the messages remain relevant and appropriate.
- Exhibit a consistent top-notch grip of grammar
- Develop test and implement email marketing strategies and campaigns
- Develop email marketing journeys including custom content and automation
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot platforms in developing email marketing campaigns
- Adjust and develop HTML code as needed to support email marketing activities
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelors degree or higher in English journalism or marketing communications
- Email marketing and/or digital marketing certifications desirable.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience in brand or product marketing
- 2+ years of email marketing coordination
- Experience with luxury and lifestyle brands preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with business aviation desired
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Know what copy buttons to push to drive action
- Strong understanding of marketing communication advertising principles and what makes an effective copy
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects and diverse audiences
- Experience with strategic brainstorming campaign development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking and acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements.
- Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification
- Creative concepts skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce.com and Pardot skills
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.