Aftermarket Sales Representative Hot
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Aftermarket Sales Representative job at Embraer in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Builds and maintains customer relationships for business development opportunities. Produces follows up upon and assures execution of sales plans consistent with Corporate strategy and goals.
- Interacts with other areas within the organization to develop innovative support solutions to fulfill Customers current and future needs.
- Monitors the market for the trends. Negotiates sales of aircraft maintenance parts packages special support programs and services in general.
- Develops new business opportunities in the Americas focusing North Central and the Caribbean. Shares opportunities with other regions as needed to provide global service.
- Develops and maintains relationship with Customers for business development opportunities.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of maintenance parts programs and/or services.
- Supports and develops activities in the sales process preparing background information research and proposals.
- Arranges meetings with customers to discuss formulate and resolve contractual matters and performance.
- Researches and develops customer base and market opportunities identifying new business.
- Keeps customers informed about our company and products.
- Recommends solutions based on customers specific needs and interests.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative relationship internally and externally during all phases of the commercial process.
- Works closely with internal teams on developing new products/services or refining existing offerings.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Essential: BA / BS degree. Desirable: Degree In Aeronautical Engineering Marketing or Business Administration.
- Senior Level Individual Contributor on a functional group. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a specialized functional discipline with practical experience in sales and business development within the aerospace industry preferred
- Desirable: Experience with spare parts programs business development analysis as well as commercial proposals to support sales activities and customer services.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehension understanding and execution of broad practices associated within the field assigned and related fields.
- Applies these understandings in the completion of complex work assignments.
- Marketing analysis and sales techniques
- Contracts writing and its administration
- Techniques for elaborating commercial proposals/offers
- Aircraft financing
- Knowledge of aircraft and aeronautical products
- Negotiation techniques
- Presentation techniques
- Customer services techniques/management (CRM) and fundamentals
- MS Office tools (Word Excel Power Point and Access)
- Self-starter and consistent high performance with minimal direct supervision.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA EPA State and Federal regulations.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
- Travel requirements between 25% 50%
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms policies directives and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
Embraer Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.