Mgr Production Featured
- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Mgr Production job at Embraer in Melbourne FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Production Manager role includes responsibility for both human and material resources and the management of production operations including Inventory Control Scheduling Documentation and Equipment Maintenance. Production Manager is also responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of the Production System ensuring customer satisfaction with products and services with right quality cost and on time deliveries.
- Assure the execution of production activities with high quality costs as planned and in accordance with the production plan.
- Manage logistics and warehouse activities.
- Take necessary initiatives to develop work procedures and continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes under the scope of responsibility using P3E concepts.
- Establish departmental standards goals and objectives and monitor achievement of these objectives.
- Develop and execute the Action Plan aligned with companys targets / objectives disseminate Embraer PA philosophy.
- Coordinate programs for develop people personal abilities continuously.
- Assure the proper qualification of the work force.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Ensure the quality standards in compliance with Embraer and Certification Authorities requirements.
- Organizes the preparation and correct utilization of the production registers and documents.
- Control and maintain tools tooling and production equipments.
- Supervise buildings maintenance.
- Develop and control annual budgets for the department.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BS in Engineering
- Desirable: Masters of Business Administration.
- Senior Manager for a medium to large-size group of FLSA Exempt Professionals at all levels.
- Generally 8-10 years of experience in People Management and Production of Aerospace Industry.
- Prior experience in aircraft manufacturing.
- Aerospace production processes
- Embraer Production quality standards
- FAA regulations safety protocols
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Utilization of Lean Production techniques
- Decision making and problem solving
- Conflict management
- Computer skills
Category: People Leader
Embraer Company Overview
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.