Part 121 ERJ145 Dornier 328 Jet Captains
- Englewood, Colorado
- Hourly $132.00
- Job ID
Part 121 ERJ145 Dornier 328 Jet Captains job at Denver Air Connection in Englewood CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Part 121 ERJ-145 / Dornier 328 Jet Captains (POSITIVE SPACE COMMUTING) - DEN, MSP, DFW, ORD, PHX
Key Lime Air / Denver Air Connection is a growing regional airline with over 24 years of history in the aviation industry. Our operations include scheduled passenger, private charters, and cargo. Our mission is to provide our customers with a pleasurable, safe reliable and on time travel experience delivered by employees who exemplify a positive “can-do” attitude. If you feel that you can measure up, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently hiring full-time qualified captains to join our team. Commuter friendly schedule and we will purchase positive space airline tickets for your travel.
Check us out at : www.denverairconnection.com
- Must meet PIC hour requirements as specified in 14 CFR • 121.436(a) minimum of 5000 Total Flight Hours
- Current First-Class medical certificate
- Airline Transport Pilot Multiengine Land
- FCC License
- Ability to think strategically and work in a crew environment
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must have strong instrument flying skills
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a pre-employment drug test per DOT regulations
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Authorized to work in the United States
- Year one hourly rate: $132.00 per hour, with a minimum pay guarantee of 69 hours per month
- Minimum guaranteed base pay is $110,000 after training completion
- Minimum 12 days off per month
- Up to an additional $4,000 in per diem for qualifying overnight flight assignments
- Company-paid premium for employee health, dental, vision, and a life insurance policy after 60 days (averaging value at $7,500)
- 401K match up to 4% after 6 months
- 2 Personal Time Off (PTO) days available from date of hire
- 3 days of vacation after 90 day probation period
- CASS privileges
Denver Air Connection Company Overview
For more than two decades ago, Denver Air Connection and our parent company have delivered tailor-made passenger and air cargo services tailored to meet the needs of the communities and the customers we serve. Those commitments of reliability, consistency and safety remain as strong today as it did on our first day of operation. We provide communities with global travel and economic assistance by providing safe and reliable regional airline passenger service in an eight-state region. This service, coupled with our Interline Agreement with United Airlines, connects our customers to the world with streamlined reservations and hassle-free travel. Denver Air Connection has a 99.6% rate on completed flights and impressive 94.91% on time performance rate. We pride ourselves on never leaving passengers stranded due to maintenance issues. Our communities know that we will use our fleet to bring maintenance to a location to fix an issue or send a replacement aircraft to their destination. This reliability is enhanced by being a Part 145 Repair Station certified by the FAA. This enables Denver Air Connection to maintain, inspect and alter aircraft.
- Job Feed
- News Feed