Casual Airport Operations Aide Featured
- New Castle, Delaware
- Job ID
Casual Airport Operations Aide job at Delaware River and Bay Authority in New Castle DE
Description, duties, responsibilities
CASUAL AIRPORT OPERATIONS AIDE
Location: New Castle Delaware
Hourly Rate: $11.75 - $12.75
July 6 2020 Until Filled
I. POSITION SUMMARY
This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Airport Operations Coordinators and airport
management to comply with all local state and federal guidelines. The Casual Airport Operations Aide
may be required to work shift schedules as assigned. This casual position is part-time with no guaranteed
minimum number of hours nor are there any guaranteed assignments.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become familiar with appropriate portions of CFR 14 Parts 77 and 139 and applicable FAA Advisory
Circulars 150 Series.
- Assists Airport Operations Coordinators and management with required airfield inspections and
airport badging for the New Castle Airport.
- Operates an Authority vehicle in and around the Airport Operations Area and landside areas to
perform daily inspections.
- Interacts with airport administration maintenance and airport customers to ensure compliance with
established policies and procedures and provide customer service.
III. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General knowledge of airport operations and aircraft movement on airfields
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to drive and operate motorized vehicles
- Proficiency with personal computers and standard business applications
IV. REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent related experience
- Previous aviation experience or college-level course work in aviation
V. LICENSES REGISTRATIONS AND/OR CERTIFICATES
- Valid Driver s
VI. OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Subject to a background investigation
Subject to a pre-employment physical including drug test
Delaware River and Bay Authority requires all employees to have direct deposit with a financial
institution or enroll in the payroll card program to receive their bi-weekly pay
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the on-line application at www.drba.net.
In addition you also have the option of attaching a resume to the completed application.
Delaware River and Bay Authority Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.