Field Mechanic 10723447D
- Aurora, Oregon
- Job ID
Field Mechanic 10723447D job at Columbia Helicopters Inc in Aurora OR
Description, duties, responsibilities
To apply for this position, please go to www.colheli.com, click on the About/Careers tab, then the red Current Positions button, and click on the job you want to apply for.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check is required for all positions. Position is opened until filled.
Columbia Helicopters is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We have an opening for a Domestic Field Mechanic. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting an operational aircraft either in the Field. There are no requirements to relocate.
The primary duties and responsibilities includes providing routine maintenance and inspection of aircraft equipment and components. In addition, the representatives are also responsible for maintaining component parts and the ground support equipment needed for the job. They will be responsible for performing all work assigned, in accordance with appropriate company maintenance procedures and FAR’s by continuously inspecting for the existence of airworthiness issues or problems and report them to the immediate supervisor.
Requirements • FAA Airframe and Powerplant License is required.
• Must have 30 months practical experience or graduation from an approved aviation maintenance school. Candidates with demonstrated rotor wing experience supporting a fielded aircraft are desired.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a clean driving record.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, create focus in areas of poor scope definition or where there are issues, and be solution oriented but committed to consistency and process
• Ability to work under minimal direction while keeping within the limitations of designated authorities and abilities while frequently exercising regular use of good judgment
• Conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Columbia Helicopters Inc Company Overview
Since our founder purchased his first helicopter in 1957, weve been leading the way in heavy-lift helicopter operations. We are innovators of this industry, always working to expand our capabilities and improve our level of service, so when you do business with us, you know youre getting the best. We operate a fleet of the most versatile helicopters in global operations, supporting our aircraft out of our own full-service onsite facility in northwest Oregon. These capabilities and our operational experience allow us to confidently offer world-class maintenance and repair services to our customers, onsite or on location.