Hangar Attendant Featured
- Janesville, Wisconsin
- Job ID
Hangar Attendant job at Colony Brands Inc in Janesville WI
Description, duties, responsibilities
We've been offering a “world class” aviation experience for over 70 years and we are seeking two Hangar Attendants to help us continue that tradition. If you’re somebody who loves attention to detail, resolving minor issues quickly and helping to prevent delays due to major repairs – this could be the place for you!
Position 1: Friday - Monday 6am-4pm
This new team member will be responsible for:
• Moving, Fueling and detailing business jets
• Maintains the hangar and office facilities, which includes cleaning, stocking and light general maintenance of the building and grounds.
• Purchases and monitors hangar, office and aircraft stocks and supplies.
• Maintains fuel quality and quantity records
• Possesses a high school education or equivalent
• Three to four years of mechanical experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
• Strong Mechanical aptitude
Please visit www.colonybrands.com to submit an application
Colony Brands Inc Company Overview
Based in Janesville, WI, SC Aviation, Inc. offers international, private jet air charter and aircraft management services. We've been offering a world class business aviation experience for almost 70 years in the midwest. SC Aviation, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.