Wholesale Charter Service Representative Urgent
- Janesville, Wisconsin
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Wholesale Charter Service Representative job at Colony Brands Inc in Janesville WI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Do you have excellent negotiation skills? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so and you have an ability to foster strong relationships, You may be a great fit for this opening!
SC Aviation, Inc., is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. Do you relentlessly pursue excellence from yourself and others? If so, then SC Aviation, Inc. may be the place for you to impact our business and your career!
Position: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday, and rotating on call (once every 5 weekends)
What You’ll Do
As the Wholesale Charter Sales Representative, you’ll report to the Director of Sales and be responsible for creating a book of Wholesale Charter Clients, using the SC Aviation fleet of private jets (midsize, super midsize and Large Cabin). The Wholesale Charter Sales Representative will be required to handle the complete sales cycle.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Solicit external wholesale clients for on demand charter sales
• Must provide prompt and accurate quotes to customers and follow up on each quote to determine final result
• Foster and develop relationships with customers
What It Takes
We need an experienced, aviation professional with previous knowledge of general aviation and or luxury sales. (This is preferred, not required)This person must possess professional level communication skills and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Aviation or Sales and 1-2 years’ plus experience in travel and business high-volume and fast pace environment.
In addition, we are looking for:
• An understanding of travel and business
• A solution-oriented and customer-focused demeanor
• Demonstrated ability of strong MS Office Suite experience
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Strong organizational skills
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Sales or Aviation experience
• Professional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate
• An ambitious, service-minded nature
Please visit www.colonybrands.com to submit an application
Colony Brands Inc Company Overview
Based in Janesville, WI, SC Aviation, Inc. offers international, private jet air charter and aircraft management services. We've been offering a world class business aviation experience for almost 70 years in the midwest. SC Aviation, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.