Key Account Manager Aerospace Hot
- Walton, Kentucky
- Job ID
Key Account Manager Aerospace job at Claddagh Resources in Walton KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our client is a major Magic Quadrant -caliber Software vendor providing mission-specific software to firms. The firm has 10000 customers worldwide and their Aerospace and Defense Business Unit is seeking a Key Account manager with a passion for selling enterprise software. The ideal candidate is assertive and entrepreneurial seeking the opportunity to make a positive impact in a company with a growing presence in the global business software market. The role may be based anywhere in the US though a location near a major Aerospace firm is a plus. Candidates should have experience in dealing with firms like Lockheed-Martin Northrop Grummand Harris/L3 etc. The firm has uncapped bonuses a 50/50 base/bonus arrangement with significant accelerators for top producers.
The candidate will:
- Generate revenue from license sales service sales and maintenance services focused on selling into the Aerospace world which could include airlines and aerospace entities.
- Lead the execution of the sales cycle
- Sell directly to executive level decision-makers
- Develop the opportunities by creating business partnerships to supplement offerings and provide implementation services
- A proven track record as a hunter and/or install-base deal-closer
- 8 - 10 years of relevant new or established license sales experience based on complex software sales such as ERP SCM EAM ESM and MRO software license sales.
- Defense and/or aerospace industry sales experience required including established relationships with our Key customer
- Experience with a long complex sales process (6-9 months) and an average deal size of >$550000
- Experience with Government contractor processes and procedures
- Experience with Government contractor source selection processes
- Ability to handle multiple buying influences and sell solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment with solution experts
- Strategic value selling capability (SPIN complex sale TAS Solution etc.)
- Strong understanding of enterprise software technology
- Understands manufacturing asset management project management project reporting demand planning EAM MRO MRP defense manufacturing heavy maintenance supply chain management spare parts management fleet and asset management etc.
- Personal characteristics: quick learner strong deal leadership qualities good problem solver and decision maker think quickly on your feet excellent communication skills assertive personality strong initiative dogged persistence enthusiasm thrives in a fast paced environment adaptable and entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in Business Computer Science Engineering or Accounting
- Willingness to travel as needed (could involve up to approx. 50%)
- Previous management experience is desired but not mandatory
Claddagh Resources Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.