Pt Airport Labor Featured
- Lancaster, Texas
- Job ID
Pt Airport Labor job at City of in Lancaster TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Performs a variety of operations maintenance compliance inspections and repair functions related to aircraft and airport equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrols and inspects airport to ensure security of aircraft and facilities.
- Services aircraft with fuel oil and other necessary items.
- Verifies and reports specified amount of fuel and other supplies.
- Chocks and ties down aircraft.
- Performs minor maintenance on airport equipment vehicles buildings grounds ramps and hangars.
- Implements wildlife control measures as necessary.
- Tows and relocates aircraft to designated spots on the airport and in hangars.
- Operates airport vehicles to include fuel trucks tugs and other utility vehicles.
- Ensures proper functionality of fuel farm tanks and fuel trucks. Checks fuel tanks for amounts and checks fuel for contamination and purity.
- Collects fees from airport users and tenants.
- Maintains airport grounds including replacement of runway and taxiway lights collection and disposal of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and collection and disposal of trash. Cleans terminal building city owned hangars and other airport managed buildings as necessary.
- Receives monies credit cards checks and credit sales. Red flags training is required.
- Assists customers professionally and politely at operations desk with purchases and information.
- Prepares daily reports of fuel dispensing and sales.
- Operates UNICOM.
- Responds to emergencies on or in close proximity to the airport.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience. Familiarity of FAA Part 139 is desired.
Certificates Licenses Registrations
Valid Class C Texas Drivers License.
Starting at $13.72/hourly
City of Lancaster Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.