Kc 135 Instructor Pilot Full Time Hot
- Altus, Oklahoma
- Job ID
Kc 135 Instructor Pilot Full Time job at CAE in Altus OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities
Provide KC-135 Aircraft Systems/operational procedures instruction in aircraft/ classroom/ simulator and/or practical environments. Assist as Subject Matter Expert in development of curriculum for new type courses as required. May provide additional special services such as courseware review and other additional administrative duties such as publications safety quality audits FCIF scheduling and other duties as maybe assigned etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides KC-135 Pilot procedures instruction in aircraft classroom and simulator or other platform environments.
- Provides training for Visual Threat Recognition Avoidance Training (VTRAT).
- Provides Crew Resource Management (CRM) training.
- Assists as a Subject Matter Expert in the development of curriculum for new type courses as required.
- Acts as a Lesson Subject Matter Expert to review existing lessons and/or changes to existing lessons.
- Provides suggestions to improve and update training policies and procedures.
- Promotes a positive attitude towards learning and embracing new technologies and tasks.
- Conducts ground training for other crewmembers to include diagnosis and remediation of student issues.
- Assists in project and development work as assigned.
- Performs administrative duties such as scheduling record keeping monitoring student progress counseling quality assurance safety security and maintenance of training programs and equipment.
- Must be physically able to enter simulator experience simulator motion and take cognizance of attendees safety when on board the simulator.
- Must be able to stand up and conduct academic instruction in simulator and classrooms. Must maintain proficiency in operation of essential KC-135 Aircrew Training Devices.
- Aviation instruction is a highly specialized function that requires the instructor to have prior aircraft operating experience and the ability to hold creditability and the attention of the customer attendees.
- Must acquire and maintain instrument take-off landing and emergency procedure proficiency.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Eight years total flying experience five years military experience with at least two years KC-135 Pilot flight instructor and training management experience. Must have recent experience as a KC-135 Instructor Pilot or Evaluator Pilot.
- Completion of a formal USAF Instructor training course.
- Strong facilitation and data analysis skills required
- Ability to participate in periodic aircraft familiarization flights.
- Must acquire and maintain proficiency in emergency procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be willing to work any shift or day of the week as required.
- Must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance
Must have the ability to read analyze and interpret the most complex documents. Will be required to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints. Must be able to generate effective oral and written presentations and proposals on complex subjects.
Must be able to calculate figures and amounts prices commissions and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
Must be able to define problems collect data establish facts and draw valid conclusions. An ability to interpret complex customer requirements and attitudes from verbal non-verbal and written communication is desirable.
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials in any form. Shall not divulge any information or afford access to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Domestic and international travel as required.
- Must be able to walk and/or climb stairs and ladder into a simulator or airplane cockpit.
- Must be able to stoop bend and crawl on top of or under machinery.
- Must be able to detect odors or hear noises bangs etc. or other sounds to detect problems or flaws in the functioning of simulators and its surrounding environment.
- Work in a regular office environment; communicate via personal computer telephone and fax.
- Will be working in areas with risk of electrical shock and from moving mechanical parts driven by hydraulics under high pressure.
- Will at times be exposed to the following conditions: extreme heat airborne particles and loud noises.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA Inc. is an EOE/AA employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected veteran status. If youd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please click here EEO is the Law poster.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" were proud to work as one passionate boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE all employees are welcome regardless of race nationality colour religion sex gender identity or expression sexual orientation disability neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading but refers to men women and the gender diverse.
CAE Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.