G200 Instructor Pilot Full Time Featured
- Whippany, New Jersey
- Job ID
G200 Instructor Pilot Full Time job at CAE in Whippany NJ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities
CAE is hiring Instructor Pilots!
Have you decided youre not going to return to active flying?
Have you enjoyed being home each night and holiday?
Is your passion for aviation and transferring your knowledge seeking a place to belong?
Your next career step should be to join CAEs elite Instructor Pilot Team
- An unrestricted ATP certificate and a minimum of one unrestricted PIC Type Rating
- FAR Part 135 experience and 3000 hours of total flight time preferred
- Basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Office and other internet-based programs
- Must participate in CAEs DOT Drug and Alcohol testing program
- Experience flying business aircraft highly desired
- Strong Communication skills and a passion for teaching others
- Must be authorized to live/work in the United States
What to expect
CAE offers a comprehensive training program to help transform your knowledge and skills as a pilot into a world-class Instructor and subject matter expert ready to lead clients through their training.
What do we look for?
CAE is seeking experienced pilots who thrive on coaching others value CRM and enjoy working with a diverse team.
The ideal candidate should also possess:
- A "true" professional character with the ability to create a welcoming and successful learning environment
- The proven ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels both spoken and written
- Commitment to the customer - providing continuous "red carpet" customer service
- The capability to tailor training sessions to the needs of a diverse customer base
- A keen eye for detail - must be able and willing to maintain accurate and timely records in accordance with CAE policy and FAA requirements
Why Work for CAE?
CAE recognizes and values our dedicated employees and offers a welcoming and supportive work environment to help make a smooth transition into your new career!
Who is CAE?
CAE is a global leader in modelling simulation and training for civil aviation. CAE is the largest network of civil training location with more than 210 full-flight simulators in 50+ training locations worldwide. CAE serves worldwide airlines aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety efficiency and readiness.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race color creed religion national origin sex sexual orientation gender identity and expression age disability veteran status or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment please e-mail ...@cae.com or call: 972-###-####. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If youd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please click here EEO is the Law poster.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" were proud to work as one passionate boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE all employees are welcome regardless of race nationality colour religion sex gender identity or expression sexual orientation disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading but refers to men women and the gender diverse.
CAE Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.