Quality Engineer Hot
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Job ID
Quality Engineer job at Butler Aerospace and Defense in Milwaukee WI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Location: Milwaukee WI (53209)
Job ID: #60186
8 month contract
We are looking for an open minded driven individual who is passionate about testing. This person is more than just an executer of test cases but energetic and motivating striving to identify Quality issues. This includes (but is not limited) to developing test cases and/or plans executing tests or automated scripts documenting the results of tests and monitoring the status of tests. This also includes developing and setting up the appropriate test equipment running automated scripts and developing any required logic controller programs to perform the testing. Other activities include detecting anomalies and verifying that anomalies have been resolved. May become specialized in test case authoring development of test ware or other specific test related activities. Must have demonstrated the ability to consistently meet personal commitments and work effectively in a diverse team environment.
1. Bachelor of Science degree
2. Minimum two years experience within in a control engineering or building efficiency background (This is characterized by application of systems using building automation and other competitive controls)
3. Able to understand debugging beyond screen capturing errors and able to facilitate problem solving with developers.
4. Strong manual testing proficiency- software quality assurance testing techniques methodologies and best practices model based test design test automation and test design patterns
5. Excellent Verbal and Written communication.
6. Familiarity with HP Quality Center along with Quick Test Pro/Selenium and Python a plus.
7. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products
1. Communications networking or IT Related or Systems Integration either in Building Automation or Plant Automation experience is preferred.
2. Practical experience in performing testing on large projects in a systematic approach in such areas as Load Stress Reliability Compatibility and Performance.
3. Experience with Agile or Scrum a plus
4. Comfortable with loading firmware onto a Hardware Device
5. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and come up to speed quickly
Butler America Aerospace LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees our customers and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race color religion gender national origin ethnicity veteran status disability status age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression marital status mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Butler Aerospace and Defense Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.