Amt 135 14 14 Schedule Featured
- Houma, Louisiana
- Job ID
Amt 135 14 14 Schedule job at Bristow Group in Houma LA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Era Helicopters LLC a Bristow Group company has been delivering unparalleled customer service for over 70 years and has been recognized and respected as one of the largest aviation companies in the country. Era Helicopters LLC a Bristow Group company is currently hiring for a 14/14 position located in the Gulf of Mexico.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplishing all work assigned to him/her in accordance with policies procedures and specifications as set forth in the Companys and the manufacturers manuals and with provisions of the Federal Air Regulations;
- Performing receiving inspection on incoming parts supplies and material when performing maintenance away from the main base;
- Thoroughly inspecting all work he/she or any person assigned to assist him/her may perform;
- Signing recording and assuming responsibility for all work he/she performs as described in this Manual;
- Performing reviews of aircraft and aircraft records at least once a hitch to ensure company standards are maintained and reporting any discrepancies noted to the Inspection Department upon discovery;
- Maintaining an attitude of alertness concerning possible unsafe or hazardous practices by him/her or other personnel which might be injurious to personnel or property;
- Reporting all hazardous practices and equipment to his/her Lead Aviation Maintenance Technician and/or the Regional Maintenance Manager;
- Using all Company tools parts equipment and materials properly and efficiently;
- Maintaining a clean safe and orderly work area to include personal and shop equipment;
- Maintaining a clean work area during and after all job functions;
- Providing a detailed and complete report of work progression for tie-in with his/her relief;
- Providing on-the-job instruction and supervision of personnel assigned to assist him/her;
- Staying current on manual changes policy changes and rules concerning general conduct; and
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Valid FAA A&P license required;
- Minimum of two (2) years Commercial Helicopter experience required;
- Previous training or experience with company specific airframes preferred;
- Must be able to operate MS Office Suite and Some Web-Based Computer Programs (Excel Word and Outlook);
- Strong avionics and electrical experience preferred;
- Willing to work flexible schedule to include overtime or travel as required;
- Previous supervisory inspections or international experience a plus.
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era Helicopters LLC a Bristow Group company an attractive employer and very competitive within the industry.
Era Helicopters LLC a Bristow Group company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race sex color religion gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression national origin age genetic information disability veteran status or any other characteristic.
Bristow Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.