Breeze Airways Flight Attendant Full Time Bdl Hot
- Bradley, Florida
- Job ID
Breeze Airways Flight Attendant Full Time Bdl job at Breeze Airways in Bradley FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring "The Worlds Nicest Airline" to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: "To make the world of travel simple affordable and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology ingenuity and kindness."
Breeze is hiring- join us!
Breeze is looking for "Seriously Nice" Full Time Flight Attendants for our BDL Crew Base!
As one of our most highly visible Team Members Flight Attendants are responsible for the safety and comfort of our Guests and fellow Team Members; we expect them to welcome and accommodate Guests mitigate high-stress situations collaborate and problem solve with other Team Members use good judgement and just be...nice. We will rely on you to act as the face the Company by embracing Breezes Five Core Values - Safety Kindness Integrity Ingenuity and Excellence.
Breeze Flight Attendant Full Time BDL Job Details
- Monthly Guarantee is 70 flying hours per month
- Must live within 50 miles from Bradley International Airport
- Interview and be selected to become a Full Time Breeze Flight Attendant
- Successfully complete initial Flight Attendant training
Additional Breeze Flight Attendant Details
- Initial Issuance of Luggage and Uniform paid by Breeze
- Training is Paid
- Health Dental and Vision Benefits start on 1 st day of the month after start date
- Eligible for 401K Benefits after 90 days of employment
- Travel Benefits on Breeze Network begins after 30 days of employment
- Travel Benefits on Other Airlines start after six months of employment
Flight Attendant Pay Rates- effective September 1 st 2023
1 month - 6 months
6 months - 1 year
Heres what youll do
- Provide an exceptional Guest experience - warmly welcome Guests onto our aircraft aide in seating assignments luggage and garment stowage or any additional information requested while remaining present and available for further assistance
- Remain positive and be kind - our Guests should always feel valued and appreciated; be empathetic and act with humanity!
- Maintain a safe work environment for our Guests and Team Members
- Remain calm under pressure and mitigate high-stress situations
- Effectively communicate collaborate and show respect for other Team Members - we all perform our best when we work together!
- Stay approachable and accommodating by monitoring the cabin regularly
- Remain flexible - understand that schedules may change due to operational weather-related and other unforeseen delays
- Stay current and compliant with FAA regulations company procedures and training requirements
- Demonstrate personal responsibility - be punctual timely and proactive
- Uphold professional appearance and etiquette guidelines both in and out of the cabin
- Willing to assist in other departments if necessary
- Comfortable using implementing and explaining Breezes Inflight technology
- Prepare and serve meals snacks and beverages ( including alcohol ) while practicing highest hygiene standards
- Maintain cabin cleanliness and galley organizational standards comfortable working in tight quarters
- Provide instruction including emergency and evacuation procedures to Guests
- Administer first-aid and medical care if required in the event of an emergency
- Capable of controlling personal and emotional responses and acting appropriately under high levels of stress
- Ability to adhere to FAA and DOT travel regulations
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety Kindness Integrity Ingenuity and Excellence
Heres what you need to be successful
- 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- Height Minimum - must be able to reach and remove emergency equipment from overhead bins without assistance
- Height Maximum - must be able to have adequate head clearance in the cabin
- Ability to sit and buckle into the E190 E195 and A220 Flight Attendant jumpseat seatbelt harness and lap belt
- Neat well-groomed and capable of making a positive impression
- Must be serviced-oriented
- Adhere to highest possible hygiene standard as outlined by the CDC
- Ability to read write speak and understand the English language; may be required to communicate safety instructions to Guests who may not speak English
- Ability to pass a vision and hearing test
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
- Must pass a TSA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check and a Breeze background check
- US. Citizenship or the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Ability to obtain a valid Passport prior to Flight Attendant Training
- Legal right to travel without restriction to/from the United States
- Ability to serve alcoholic beverages
- Willing to relocate based on the companys operational needs if applicable
- Able to work nights weekends holidays and extended hours if needed
- Able to report for work in your assigned base for your assigned trips
- Able to work "Reserve Assignment" in your assigned base
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Neat well-groomed and capable of making a positive impression.
- No visible body piercings in uniform
- No teeth embellishments in uniform
- No more than two (2) earring per ear while in uniform
Note: Tattoos may be visible while in uniform if they are within our Company guidelines. Our company tattoo guidelines will be provided during the selection process.
All Breeze Flight Attendants are required to have a Valid Passport with a minimum of six (6) months remaining in order to attend Breeze Flight Attendant Training
- Ability to perform assigned duties including standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to read announcements clearly and competently give emergency commands and communicate in the English Language
- Ability to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Ability to think independently while being a part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work independently as part of a team without direct supervision
- Physical abilities consistent with day-to-day operations and duties (e.g. lifting luggage window exits standard door operating procedures) including the ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to close overhead storage compartments with a maximum push/pull force of approximately fifty (50) pounds
- Assist disabled passengers during the flight into and out of the Inflight wheelchair then transporting them as needed
- Ability to push/pull beverage and food carts on wheels up and down inclines with maximum force of approximately sixty (60) pounds
- Ability to perform all safety-related procedures
- Exemplifies Breezes safety culture values and mission and be "Seriously Nice"!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skilled in handling difficult situations problem solving complaint resolution and conflict de-escalation
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoff recall transfer leaves of absence compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number Drivers License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click "Careers" at the bottom of the page.
Breeze Airways Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.