Geospatial Technician Featured
- Neu Isenburg, Hesse Germany
- Job ID
Geospatial Technician job at Boeing in Neu Isenburg Hesse
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future. Visit our website to learn more about Jeppesen’s pioneering spirit and to apply for our open positions.
We are seeking for a Geospatial Technician (m/f/d) for the office in Neu-Isenburg, Germany
- Compiles, analyzes, formats and updates aeronautical data gathered from various source documents, using established processes and computational tools to create and/or maintain assets
- Recognizes potential dangers through contradicting data, missing or wrong data in the asset and finds solutions with the aeronautical source
- Ensures asset’s conformance to regulatory and contractual compliance
- Makes designated corrections noted against the asset by senior employees
- Proactive communication and coordination of inter-unit information
All tasks will be supervised by experienced senior employees, who will guide you through subject- specific training.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
- Valid work authorization for Germany
- Successful completion of training in the field of flight navigation (PPL, air traffic control) or flight management or experience with the Integrated Aeronautical Information Package (AIP, AIP SUPPs, AICs, NOTAM, etc.)
- Experience with CAD as well as the geo-information system (GIS) is a plus
- Basic software development and programming skills, basic knowledge of SAFE agile methodologies
- Analytical and systematic working methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Office Application
- Good communication skills and accountability
- Good command of English and willingness to use it in a global working environment
- opportunities to develop new personal and professional skills in a diverse, continually expanding, international working environment
- responsibility for a broad spectrum of diverse and varied tasks
- creativity and the possibility to submit your ideas in your work area
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the EU. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the EU. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.