Semiconductor Assembler Featured
- Sylmar, California
- Job ID
Semiconductor Assembler job at Boeing in Sylmar CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity available on the Spectrolab Team for a Semiconductor Assembler in our Sylmar, CA facility.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs the processes necessary for the fabrication and production of Solar Cells, including Photolithography, Cap Etch/Window Clean, Thinning, Lift-Off, Evaporation, Sinter, Saw-Dice, Lot Code, electrical testing, microscope inspection and Silicon Diodes.
- Performs the processes necessary for growth of semiconductors, including operation of MOCVD vacuum system, Metal Organic material handling and X-Ray Diffraction.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Experience using SAP
- High School Diploma/GED and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.