F 15C Training Systems Simulator/Trainer Test Pilot Featured
- Berkeley, Missouri
- Job ID
F 15C Training Systems SimulatorTrainer Test Pilot job at Boeing in Berkeley MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Help build the best fighter combat training devices/simulators. Training & Professional Services (T & PS) within Boeing Global Services (BGS) F-15C Mission Training Center (F-15C MTC) and F-15C T2 program is seeking an F-15C Training Systems Test Pilot Subject Matter Expert to help complete the system design, integration, and test for the F-15C MTC/simulator and other trainer programs.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite in Berkeley, MO.
- The successful candidate will work independently and will assist other members of the Test Team in the performance of day-to-day operations in a fast-paced testing environment.
- Team members create and execute Test Procedures to ensure the trainers correctly simulates aircraft performance and the operational environment.
- Team members will help develop system requirements, and perform all aspects of system testing on several types of pilot training systems.
- Off shift and weekend work may also be occasionally required to meet contractual milestones, objectives and delivery schedules
- This is a mid-level to senior grade position
- While waiting for your security clearance, you will work with the Systems Engineering and Integration Teams "reblueing" yourself and teaching other engineers about how to decipher technical orders and aircrew academics.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. secret clearance Post Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience flying F-15 and/or other fighter aircraft within last 9 years
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and occasional weekends when necessary
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active U.S. Secret Clearance or higher
- Experience in an aircraft test environment
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or higher
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years related work experience, Master+7 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Potential Signing Bonus for Eligible/Qualified candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.