Associate Quality Production Specialist Featured
- Arizona City, Arizona
- Job ID
Associate Quality Production Specialist job at Boeing in Arizona City AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming respectful and inclusive with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing we are all innovators on a mission to connect protect explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space you ll learn and grow contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense Space and Security (BDS) organization is seeking an Associate Quality Production Specialist for their Total Quality team located in Mesa Arizona.
This position will support the AH-64 Apache world s premier attack helicopter team.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Capable of working any shift and overtime as dictated by business conditions.
- Support Strap Pack shop product acceptance activities.
- Reviews and validates product non-conformances and disposition type
- Quality procedures and engineering requirements.
- Performs analysis to identify and evaluate the quality of products operations and processes to Quality Management System requirements applicable company procedures contract requirements or government regulations.
- Applies knowledge of aerospace design systems and integration to perform failure and forensic analysis of aerospace components and systems.
- Assesses impact or health of quality relative to the business system or value stream.
- Interfaces with Company employees suppliers customers and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with contractual Company and regulatory requirements.
- Assures problem resolution or implements corrective/preventive action and documents resolution.
- Obtains corrective action on nonconforming plans and hardware/processes.
- Negotiates concurrence obtains commitments for taking preventive and corrective action prioritizes quality activities and ensures problem resolution.
- Reviews and validates the corrective action plan and identifies affectivity to ensure completion. Reviews and approves Quality planning changes or disposition of nonconformance hardware products/processes.
- Interprets industry standards and provide recommendations to engineering.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen lawful permanent resident refugee or asylee.
- 1+ years of experience in quality inspection and/or auditing
- 1+ years of experience in non-conformance management (NCM).
- 1+ years of experience with Root Cause Corrective Action RCCA
- Experience in aviation or aviation maintenance
- Ability to work in confined spaces requiring kneeling crawling climbing and bending
- Knowledgeable and able to interpret and work from blueprints
- Helicopter Process specification (HP)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 1 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor 3 years related work experience etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana cocaine opioids amphetamines PCP and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Boeing Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.