Multi Functional Quality Systems Specialist – Repair Station Admin Featured
- North Charleston, South Carolina
- Job ID
Multi Functional Quality Systems Specialist – Repair Station Admin job at Boeing in North Charleston SC
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) is seeking a Multi-Functional Quality Systems Specialist – Repair Station Admin to join our quality team in North Charleston, South Carolina to help develop administer the quality system that ensures and manages the integrity of company products and services
- Leads Quality reviews of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements ensuring early quality involvement in program development.
- Develops Quality budget and cost estimates.
- Leads multi-function, multi-site groups to develop company directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed.
- Leads stakeholders in analysis of process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of complex problems and development and implementation of preventive or corrective actions.
- Conducts research, compiles and analyzes performance reports and process control statistics to continuously improve process capability.
- Works under minimal direction.
- Regulation research, updates and knowledge, Certificates (initial, renewal, special, work aways), Communications with Authorities, Supplement, Training, Audits (coordination, facilitation, participation), Certifying Staff (rosters, packages), Reporting, Internal Communiques, Additional supporting responsibilities
- Data mining and charts
- Other duties as assigned
- 50% On-site/50% virtual
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must be able to work a variable shift
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and the ability to learn in house systems
- 2+ years of experience in a role that required project management skills
- 2+ years of experience in writing technical documentation
- 1+ years of experience working with the Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) of electro-mechanical systems
- 1+ years of experience working under FAA 14 CFR Part 145 Repair Station Regulations
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This is a non-union represented position
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
· Must be able to work a variable shift
· Must be able to travel 20% of the time
· 2+ years of proficient experience Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· 2+ years of experience in project management skills
· 2+ years of experience in writing technical documentation
· Repair Station/Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) experience
· Being familiar with 14 CFR 145 FAA Certificated Repair Station and having aircraft maintenance background
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.