Experienced Supply Base Management Specialist Featured
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Job ID
Experienced Supply Base Management Specialist job at Boeing in Oklahoma City OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Supply Base Management Specialist to join our dynamic team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Leads supplier/subcontractor business relationships, in-service requirements and performance to contractual obligations and expectations.
- Manages and monitors supplier quality, delivery and financial performance.
- Leads the development of mitigations plans to avoid risk and resolve issues impacting customers and programs.
- Develops and implements supplier base plans to support customer, program and commodity strategies.
- Analyzes supplier and business processes and procedures to identify improvement opportunities and incorporate into contracting strategies.
- Acts as primary point of contact for suppliers, customers and programs.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at the listed location.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (An Interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post Start is required.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- More than 5 years of experience in supplier management or supply chain management.
- More than 5 years of experience working in a multi-functional team environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- More than 5 years of experience with proposal development and contract negotiations.
- More than 5 years of experience working with US Department of Defense contracts.
- More than 5 years of experience on an Integrated Product Team (IPT).
- More than 5 years of experience working with suppliers in a technical capacity.
Typically 10 or more years’ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Position may require travel up to 25% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $102,850 - $141,570
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.