Mid Level Manufacturing Planner Featured
- Titusville, Florida
- Job ID
Mid Level Manufacturing Planner job at Boeing in Titusville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
- Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Manages tools from initial design to end of use disposition.
- Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues.
- Performs producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements. Works under general direction.
This position requires a current Top Secret SSBI clearance (for which US citizenship is required). Clearance and program access are required pre-start.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 8 years technical experience
- 3+ years using basic Microsoft Office and office computing systems
- 3+ years reading and interpreting engineering drawings for work instruction creation.
- 3+ years reading and interpreting engineering part lists for bill of material creation.
- Willingness to work in a spacecraft shop floor environment around work-stand platforms while dressed in clean room garments for extended periods of time.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Associates Degree
- 3+ years with manufacturing execution systems such as MESci
- 3+ years with Product Data Management tools/systems such as TeamCenter
- 3+ years with Computer Aided Design tools such as NX/Unigraphics
- Experience in spacecraft or aircraft shop floor liaison activities in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience with model based engineering implementation into model based instructions
- Experience with drawing, reading and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD & T)
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years related work experience, 5 years related work experience, etc.).
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Typical 1st Shift work, with occasional 2nd shift
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.