Senior Analysis, Integration, & Test Engineer Featured
- Berkeley, Missouri
- Job ID
Senior Analysis Integration Test Engineer job at Boeing in Berkeley MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analysis, Integration, & Test (AIT) Engineer (Level 5) for a Proprietary program in St Louis, MO. This electrical/electronic integration position will be in support of developing Mission Systems (MS) avionics and sensors for the Bombers & Fighters Division of BDS, but will also have close working relationships with the Phantom Works and Autonomous Systems organizations. This position will also include integration across multi-disciplines in addition to Mission Systems.
While the specific details of this program cannot be disclosed in this forum, we are developing a variety of avionics and sensor components in support of this program specifically, supporting open architecture design constructs, and multi-use across Boeing MS programs.
In general, here are some of the key components this position will be supporting:
- MS Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) implementation for MS and platform development
- MS architecture design and development
- Lead MS architect with direct Systems and Integration Engineering Team (SEIT) coordination for full platform architectural setup
- MS and Vehicle Management System (VMS) architecture development
- Crew Vehicle Interface (CVI) design
- Sensor architecture development and trade studies
- Open Systems Architecture implementation and trade studies
- Lead Mission Systems and Platform architecture and primary interfaces development
- Leading MBSE architecture, hardware, software, and performance model development, requirements development, interfaces, and traceability; implementation via Cameo
- Key interface of Mission Systems to other platform disciplines for overall platform integration, including MBSE.
- Leading the development of MS requirements decomposition in the context of physical, logical, and functional
- Lead cross-Boeing program mission systems interchanges for maximum leverage and re-use
- Providing key integration inputs to support system integration lab and other test bed developments
- Support Sensor supplier requirements development, technology evaluation, multi-discipline integration (power, weight, cooling, structure, aero, signature, operational analysis, etc) as the primary weapon system interface
- Lead development of critical crew vehicle interfaces
- Support collaboration of MS architecture design with implementation of open architecture constructs like Open Mission Systems (OMS), Open Communication Standard (OCS); utilizing the Universal Command and Control Interface (UCI)
- Lead design of key Multi-Tier Resource Management (MTRM) attributes for multi-function sensor aperture scheduling, arbitration, and skill integration
- Support supplier engagements and technology evaluations
We work in a casual but professional environment with multi-disciplined teams of engineers that take pride in developing, integrating, testing and delivering innovative solutions. There is long-term potential for career growth into technical leadership or management positions and we value the curiosity, tenacity and imagination our engineers bring to our teams each day.
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Currently possess a Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Avionics integration experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in avionics integration and/or electronics systems and/or RF systems
- Experience in integration or lead activities in the development of avionics software
- Experience in technical leadership
- Experience in an avionics, electrical, and/or a mission systems role
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years related work experience, Master+12 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Some travel will be required for this position, but will not be significant in the nearer term phases.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.