Senior Test Engineer Featured
- Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- Job ID
Senior Test Engineer job at Boeing in Annapolis Junction MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a Senior Test Engineer for a role on one of our prime programs.
As a U.S. government contractor, Boeing will require all new hires and employees located in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Individuals who are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals who are approved for a reasonable accommodation will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing and possibly other health and safety measures. Employees working in certain positions may be required to undergo frequent COVID-19 testing prior to December 8th if they are not fully vaccinated.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
In this role, you will be responsible for full lifecycle testing for high capacity access FORNSTAT systems.
What you will do:
- Plan, develop , execute and analyze system operability and compliance testing.
- Develop and execute system test plans and document system discrepancies.
- Track and resolve problems and creating accompanying reporting.
- Pre-release and post-release software and system testing , Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT & E) and Operational Acceptance Test & Evaluation (OAT & E) activities.
- Regression testing for new software enhancements and modifications
- Test collection systems both remotely and at worldwide field locations (travel may be required)
- An Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Minimum 4 years of system requirements verification and validation.
- Linux and Windows testing experience
- Protocol analysis experience or understanding/knowledge
- HW /SW integration experience
- Experience with Docker and Ansible
- SIGINT system experience
- COMSAT Signal Collection Systems preferred but not required
- & ZeroWidthSpace;Signals background- 451, 452 a plus
- FORNSAT experience
- Docker, Ansible
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.