Mid level Salesforce ServiceCloud Developer Featured
- Englewood, Colorado
- Job ID
Mid level Salesforce ServiceCloud Developer job at Boeing in Englewood CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services is looking for a Mid-level Salesforce Service Cloud Developer based out of Englewood, CO.
- Performs architectural trade studies and contributes to the development of documentation and maintenance of software architectures.
- Participates in internal and external architecture reviews.
- Provides data, recommendations, and estimates for software component level project planning including corrective action plans.
- Coordinates and participates in project management reviews and compliance audits.
- Develops Computer Software Units (CSUs) software requirements and algorithms.
- Defines internal interfaces.
- Performs requirements allocation between hardware, software, and operators. Participates in requirement team and peer reviews as a presenter and evaluator.
- Performs requirements change assessment and provides a technical interface to requirement change-assessment meetings.
- Develops supplier/subcontract performance assessment including appropriate metrics.
- Makes recommendations of adequacy of subcontractor/supplier technical approach to project lead. Helps resolve programmatic and technical problems that would impact cost, schedule and/or performance.
- Develops, maintains, and unit tests code.
- Develops/decomposes, documents, and maintains designs for software.
- Participates in internal design reviews and builds large scale software systems.
- Participates in software integration efforts.
- Troubleshoots and investigates problems across software components.
- Develops, selects, tailors, and deploys processes and tools.
- Establishes metrics. Participates in process reviews.
- Provide expertise on software methodologies and processes to internal/external customers.
- Supports operational and integration issue resolution.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Employer willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Strong knowledge and experience with configuration, declarative, programming with Apex, Apex triggers, Apex actions, Web Services, Lightning Aura/LWC frameworks, Visual Force and JSON.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async).
- Proficient in Salesforce best practices, data modeling, design patterns and design limitations.
- Experience with Agile/Safe development processes, continuous integration, and deployments.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including design, development, testing, code review, and release.
- Strong solution design, problem solving and debugging skills.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules, Flows, and Process Builder.
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as data security and single sign on.
- Knowledge of source control management tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Familiar with integration approaches and tools including Salesforce Connect and ETL tools (Data loader).
- Strong experience with Salesforce dashboards and reports.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 7 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master +5 years related work experience, 9 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: 77,050 – 134,550
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.