Senior Quality Systems Specialist Featured
- Auburn, Washington
- Job ID
Senior Quality Systems Specialist job at Boeing in Auburn WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Systems Specialist (Auditor - Level 4) to join our Quality Team in Auburn, WA.
Our compliance one BPS team is looking for a self-motivated Quality Systems Specialist with a proven track record of auditing, leading change, inspiring others, and challenging status quo. In this role you will be working compliance issues. In addition, you will need to lead by influence all Quality senior leadership teams ensuring compliance of processes, procedures to ensure we meet our regulatory requirements.
- Leads multi-function to develop company policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed.
- Leads stakeholders in analysis of process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of complex problems and development and implementation of preventive or corrective actions.
- Conducts research, compiles and analyzes performance reports and process control statistics to continuously improve process capability.
- Develops scope, schedule, plans and leads hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements, and reports results to management.
- Trains senior management on preparation for third party audits.
- Works under minimal direction.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- 1+ years of experience analyzing, assessing and interpreting various types of data to produce detailed quick analyses to Leadership.
- 1+ years of experience working in Quality, Manufacturing, Business Operations, Supplier Quality or Supplier Management
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally about 20% of the time.
- Willing to work different shifts in order to support a project or task.
- Strong communication skills both verbally & written to all levels of management
- Experience in Systematic Problem Solving
- 3+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications such as SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Experience in a leadership role, leading teams or projects to successful completion
- Experience performing product, process, or compliance audits of Quality Management Systems
- Experience working in a cross functional environment and/or business unit teams.
- Experience working within a fast-paced team environment which required strong communication skills to frequently interact with Program Leadership, internal and external customer representatives and development teams.
- Familiarity with Quality skill codes and skill team activities
- Experience creating pivot tables
- Experience in system integration.
- Experience in data mining
- Six sigma trained
Typical Education & Experience
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years related work experience, 14 years related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Shift Work Statement
This position is for 1st shift.
Statement of Work
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite.
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Referral to this job is eligible for a $1,500 referral bonus to qualifying candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.