Experienced Tool Integration Analyst Featured
- Renton, Washington
- Job ID
Experienced Tool Integration Analyst job at Boeing in Renton WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for Experienced Tool Integration Analyst (TIA) (Level 3) to support the PPM Manufacturing Operations Support & Logistics team in Renton, Washington.
- Create, update and manage tooling project plans, including cost estimation, scheduling, resource forecasting, vendor coordination and account management.
- Provide project visibility to management.
- Oversee compliance to the tool order and the drawing release process.
- Create and/or approve and release tooling product definition data.
- Process, write and validate tooling product orders.
- Gather and prepare tooling product data, presentations and support materials for manufacturing, procurement and shop floor teams.
- Identify, coordinate and process customer requirements for Tooling products or information.
- Support efforts to review, update and create Tooling Value Stream documentation and procedures.
- Work under general direction.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of experience conducting data and trend analysis.
- 1+ years of experience in program or project management.
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of experience implementing continuous improvement.
- 1+ years of experience with Design, Tool, or Equipment Change Management Process.
- Strong communication skills
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years related work experience, 5 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.