Senior F 15 Aircrew Academic and Simulator Instructor Featured
- St Louis, Missouri
- Job ID
Senior F 15 Aircrew Academic and Simulator Instructor job at Boeing in St Louis MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a Senior F-15E Aircrew Academic and Simulator Instructor. Former Strike Eagle crew members are a plus to implement training efforts as Aircrew Academic and Simulator Instructors for the F-15QA at Al-Udeid AB, Qatar. Be a part of a team that is at the leading edge of flight safety, flight training, and flight operations around the world. As an Aircrew Academic and Simulator Instructor, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals from across the aerospace industry and positively affect training, safety and operations of Boeing flight operations and that of our customers.
This position is a Long Term Assignment to Al-Udeid, Doha, Qatar (for up to 4 years). The incumbent will first spend up to 4 months in Hazelwood, Missouri awaiting visa/relocation approvals. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
- Performs and leads simulator and ground school instruction for various types of simulator training on company platforms.
- Designs and develops aircrew training material to meet company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Develops aircrew competence evaluation criteria. Develops and maintains training plans to ensure company, customer and regulatory requirements for skill, knowledge, training and authorizations are maintained to operate on multiple product platforms.
- Conducts training for customer pilots and ground based simulator flight instructors Mentors trainees as necessary.
- Assesses trainee progress performance by completing all required reports and records to allow third-party evaluation and audit
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires an active
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Aircrew academic and simulator instructors (non-flying) shall be fully qualified in fighter operations (F-15E/S/SA/K/SG, F-15C, F-16, F/A-18, F-22, or other fighter/attack aircraft) with a minimum of two (2) years of experience as an instructor providing academics in either the military or as a civilian instructor
- Relevant flying and/or instructing experience within the previous ten years
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active Secret (or higher) US Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the post 24 months is considered active.)
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
- Ability to recognize and appreciate cultural differences
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years related work experience, Master+7 years related work experience, 13 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.