Uav Junior Technician Hot
- Centralia, Washington
- Job ID
Uav Junior Technician job at Blueskiesdronerental in Centralia WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
To implement and further develop Blue Skies Drones small drone business strategy. This would include primary responsibilities for gaining knowledge for sales minor repairs analysis of hardware and shipping processes.
We u2019re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges and provide visible benefit to end-users this is your opportunity.
Come work at Blue Skies Drones!
We u2019re looking for an Junior Technician who combines technical skills with a passion for maintaining machinery and robotics. People who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard have fun and of course make history!
The Junior Technician is responsible for unmanned systems maintenance and routine service ensuring the systems conforms to design and that vehicles are in safe operating condition. This candidate is expected to work closely with other staff to deliver on their assigned responsibilities. This individual should possess strong analytical skills be a self-starter and work well independently.
Job duties would include but not be limited to:
- Determining/implementing best practices drone and sensor shipments.
- Leading discovery meetings with potential clients to understand their needs and advise whether a ROV fixed wing or multi-rotor solution may be used to enhance their productivity.
- Conduct test missions or other related UAV mission tasks.
- Stay abreast of technology advancements and newly adopted applications.
- Train users on data capture procedures as well as data processing.
- Demonstrate product capabilities to small and large audiences.
- Internal and external consultation.
- Apply knowledge of UAS regulatory environment and flight operations requirements
- Mechanical and electrical integration or assembly experience
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 lbs
- Demonstrate proactive safety mindset in ambiguous situations
- Familiar with common business applications and tools (e.g. MS Office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills
- Previous experience using hand tools (screw drivers etc.)
- Previous experience using power drivers.
- Previous experience working on an assembly line or with an assembly team.
- Understanding of bill of materials and work instructions.
- Read/write and fluent understanding of english.
- Ability to hand solder and demonstrate ability.
- Ability to multitask learn a multitude of tasks and desire to excel.
- Great attitude and desire to hustle.
- Fluent understanding of Windows based PC u2019s you do not need to be a power user but you need to use computers daily in your life to succeed here.
- Pass a comprehensive exam demonstrating ability.
- Previous UAV Operator experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn other software
- The ability to proactively identify and action both opportunities for selling drone hardware/software and UAV professional services
- FAA part 107 certificate (Required within 60 days)
Blueskiesdronerental Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.