QC Accountable Manager Urgent
- Davie, Florida
- Annual Salary $70,000.00 - $85,000.00
- Job ID
QC Accountable Manager job at BF Aerospace in Davie FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
FAA / EASA accredited Repair Facility engaged in the inspection, test, repair and recertification of aviation emergency equipment and inflatables is currently seeking the following full-time position:
QC / Accountable Manager: Responsible for day to day and overall operations of the repair station including but not limited to the following duties and responsibilities.
Daily Job functions are:
• Oversees and maintains the physical layout of the Repair station’s Floor work area and Shops to provide sufficient work space for the proper segregation and protection of Articles.
• Ensure that the repair station quality requirements are being adhered to in accordance with its RSM/QCM approval repair station manuals, EASA MAG requirements, and Customer/Internal audits.
• Assures that proper equipment, tooling, and materials are available to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance or alterations under the Repair station certificate and Operations Specifications.
• Determines and assures that there are sufficient qualified supervisory, inspection and
production personnel with the training, knowledge and experience in the performance of maintenance, preventive maintenance or alterations authorized by the Repair station.
• Responsible for the Repair station quality system, directing and planning inspection standards and procedures used by the Repair station in complying with all applicable code of federal regulations and manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Ensure adherence to FAA/EASA regulations as well as other Aerospace Industry requirements and Government regulations.
• Responsible for Technical Data, Shelf Life, Calibrated tools and Internal Audit programs. Training of Inspection personnel for Receiving, In Process, Final and Return to Service inspection procedures. Training of Production personnel for properly performing maintenance, preventive maintenance and alterations of articles per Manufacturer specifications and FAA/EASA regulations.
• Responsible for assuring that the Quality Manuals, Quality Procedures, Work Instructions and all other Quality forms and documentation are maintained current and are being accurately implemented by applicable departments.
• In-process and final inspection of repairs and manufactured units.
QC/ Accountable Manager may delegate some or all duties, as necessary, to qualified Part 65 certified personnel. However, such delegation does not relieve the QC / Accountable Manager of the overall responsibility of the position.
Qualified Candidates must have the following:
• Proven training and experience in the field.
• Proficient, with high attention to detail and willing to bring ideas and experience to implement new procedures.
• Be a team leader with the ability to communicate succinctly, verbal and written, across several levels of the organization.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Skill in conflict resolution and in handling stressful situation.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits program designed to meet everyone's individual needs.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must send their resume via email to the following address and please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment,
BF Aerospace Company Overview
BF Aerospace is a global provider of quality aircraft spares that specializes in sourcing, procuring, selling, exchanging, and leasing rotables and expendables. We are focused in all major aircraft names, including Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, and Embraer. As a worldwide leader of quality aircraft spares, we thrive to maintain strong industry relationships and provide our clients with the best service and materials the business can offer. We always go the extra mile when it comes to serving our customers and our knowledgeable staff is always here to help. BF Aerospace is also a DOT, FAA and EASA certified repair facility. Our Repair Station specializes in providing component maintenance services on emergency equipment such as evacuation slides, life rafts, life vests and component accessories. Our state of the art facility, tooling and equipment paired with our OEM trained Managers and Technicians coming from Air Cruisers, Eastern Aero Marine, Goodrich, and Hoover Industries ensure that we provide the highest standards of quality possible.