- Sacramento, California
- Job ID
AP Mechanic job at Axcess Aviation in Sacramento CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are currently seeking an A&P Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work, tasks and repair to the aircraft which you are assigned in a timely manner. Other required tasks include estimating time and extent of repairs, performing routine and preventive maintenance, maintaining material and supply inventory, and overseeing work performed by outside contractors as necessary.
The ideal candidate will also have familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment, and have the ability to handle workload which they have been assigned and adhere to deadlines in a punctual and detail-oriented manner.
- We prefer a minimum of 3 years hands-on maintenance experience. One must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and manage discrepancies that arise.
- A&P License is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Green Card Holder.
- Must pass Drug & Alcohol Testing.
The preferred candidate will possess knowledge of at least some of the following aircraft types:
- King Air product line (90, 200, 300 & 350 series)
- Hawker product line (800/800XP, 900/900XP & 1000 series)
- Beech turbine & piston product lines (Beech C24R, Bonanza 35 & 36 series. Baron 55, 56 & 58 series. Duke 60. Beechjet 400 series)
- Cessna product line including both Citation (525, 550, 551, 560 & 750) and piston (100, 200, 300 & 400 series)
- Gulfstream product line (G200, G-II, GIII, GIV & GV)
- Bombardier product line (CL-300 & CL-605)
- Piaggio product line (P180 series)
- Falcon product line (10-50EX)
- Cirrus SR-20 & SR-22
- Pilatus PC-12 series
- Piper (PA-18, PA-46, PA-31 & PA-32 series)
- Daher TBM 700 & TBM 850 series
- Embraer Phenom product line (100, 300)
Compensation and Benefits:
Axcess Aviation strives to provide competitive pay and a good working environment for all of its employees. Competitive benefits are offered, including Medical, Vision, Dental, (AD&D) Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, 401(k), (PTO) Paid Time Off.
Axcess Aviation Company Overview
Established in 2009, Axcess Aviation Maintenance Services is an FAA Part 145 Repair Station specializing in General Aviation and Corporate aircraft. From our state-of-the-art facilities at Sacramento McClellan Airport(KMCC), to our fully-equipped mobile maintenance vehicles, Axcess Aviation Maintenance Services offers a complete range of services. And, with our team of highly-experienced FAA-Certified Airframe and Powerplant technicians, Axcess Aviation Maintenance Services ensures your aircraft stays in top-notch condition at all times.