Corporate Jet Maintenance Salesperson Featured
- Mcclellan, California
- Job ID
Corporate Jet Maintenance Salesperson job at Axcess Aviation in Mcclellan CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
One of the West Coast‘s leading general aviation maintenance and repair operations is expanding again! We are currently looking for an experience Corporate Jet Maintenance Salesperson in Sacramento, California. This position is available immediately. The position will be exciting, challenging, and rewarding for the right person. The Salesperson will have the backing of our solid reputation, proven quality control, and customer satisfaction and support for their conquests. Males and females are encouraged to apply. Full-time is preferred, however, a part-time arrangement is possible under the right circumstances. Working remote can also be considered under the right circumstances. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will have well-established contacts with Part 135 charter operators, owner-operators, brokers, etc., and the reputation, skills, and integrity to successfully establish new accounts with decision-making at all levels. Salesperson will be responsible to formulate optimal sale strategies tailored for each prospect, and execute those plans in a highly efficient manner. Current driver‘s license, clean driving record, insurable and drug-free. Full-time is preferred, however, a part-time arrangement is possible under the right circumstances.
- 4-Year Bachelor‘s Degree and FAA A&P Mechanic‘s Certification are highly desirable.
- 5 years+ work experience in the turbine aircraft maintenance industry.
- Proven and verifiable sales skills and achievements in the industry.
- Proficiency with typical PC applications and communications via mobile devices, etc.
- Proficency with at least one maintenance tracking application, and a working knowledge of the other popular systems.
- Impeccable work ethic, highly accountable, self-starter, self-motivated, results driven.
- Highly polished manners, well-groomed and professional experience. Intelligent, quick-thinking, logical, and analytical.
- Proficient at analyzing data such as demographics, tracking ad results, etc.
- Ability to create, maintain, and present information from sales journals and logs.
- The charismatic and magnetic personality that is the mark of a gifted Sales Professional.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: The position requires extensive travel and the ability to quickly adapt to a flexible schedule.
SALARY: Salary plus commission, travel expenses, bonuses are part of the compensation plan. We also offer a comprehensive health care and 401k package for full-time employees.
Axcess Aviation Company Overview
Established in 2009, Axcess Aviation Maintenance Services is an FAA Part 145 Repair Station specializing in General Aviation and Corporate aircraft. From our state-of-the-art facilities at Sacramento McClellan Airport(KMCC), to our fully-equipped mobile maintenance vehicles, Axcess Aviation Maintenance Services offers a complete range of services. And, with our team of highly-experienced FAA-Certified Airframe and Powerplant technicians, Axcess Aviation Maintenance Services ensures your aircraft stays in top-notch condition at all times.
- Job Feed
- News Feed