Inside Sales Consultant
- Mesa, Arizona
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Inside Sales Consultant job at Aviation Performance Solutions in Mesa AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Inside Sales Consultant
Title: Inside Sales Consultant
Categories APS Arizona (Headquarters), Aviation Sales Rep
Location Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Mesa Arizona
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Consultant to join the company’s dynamic aviation sales team. The position will require strong and proven communications skills along with a highly professional attitude and approach to the company’s growing list of new clients while maintaining positive relationships with existing clients.
Job Information: The inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable taking inbound calls from clients and prospects, making dozens of outbound calls per day, qualifying prospects, working with channel partners, generating interest, collaborating with Senior Sales Managers and other internal team members to close sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, and outbound cold calls and emails to new and existing government, airline, flight department, owner/operator, and flight school clients and prospect
- Develop, maintain, and advance relationships with current and potential clients to cultivate new selling opportunities through credible, knowledgeable, and personable customer service; analyzing and determining needs; recommending appropriate products and services; and following up with customers to ensure accuracy of service fulfillment and customer satisfaction as well as encourage repeat sales
- Generate sales quotes and proposals including terms of sales and service dates
- Maintain comprehensive records of client and prospect details in Salesforce
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales account manager for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects
Additional Qualifications: The following aviation experience is a strong benefit:
- Professional pilot experience in corporate/business aviation, military or airlines
- Flight school operation
Compensation: Competitive salary and commission based on experience
Benefits: APS offers a very competitive benefits package, including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Company Paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and Professional Development with Tuition Reimbursement
Additional Details: All employees must pass a 10-year Background/Criminal/FAA/Drug Screen.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Aviation Performance Solutions Company Overview
APS is the most experienced training provider of airplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) in the world. Our team integrates distance learning, tablet/phone applications, on-aircraft piston and jet platforms, advanced simulators, train-the-trainer programs, and specialized consulting services into safe and long-lasting UPRT solutions. With four locations on three continents and serving thousands of pilots each year with a unique UPRT expertise, APS is the undisputed leader in the provision of various training solutions to manage aviations most lethal threat to air safetysLoss of Control In-flight.