A&P Instructor Urgent
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Annual Salary $45,000.00 - $60,000.00
- Job ID
A&P Instructor job at Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Charlotte NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Looking to grow your career as an Aviation Mechanic? Then it is time to take your years of knowledge and experience and TRAIN TOMORROW’S TECHNICIANS at the Aviation Institute of Maintenance! AIM trains more FAA licensed aircraft mechanics than anyone else in the world and we operate the largest family of FAA approved Part 147 aviation maintenance schools. Over the past 25 years, we have expanded to a dozen campuses throughout the country and we are continuing to broaden our horizons! Our schools have close relationships with airlines such as Delta, United, Allegiant, Republic, and others, in addition to smaller airlines and MRO’s.
AIM is currently pursuing highly qualified instructors with creative and outgoing personalities to develop, train, and pass along their skills to future Aviation Maintenance Technicians and prepare them for careers in America’s aviation industry. This position is a perfect opportunity for an experienced A&P Mechanic looking to take the next step in their education career path and impact the future of the Aviation industry.
We currently have openings for experienced A&P Maintenance Instructors to help train our growing group of students at our Charlotte, NC campus.
We provide a teacher training course to help you perfect your teaching style and learn how to translate your skills for the classroom and instructional hangar.
- Teach classes on a regularly scheduled basis
- Establish and maintain academic and attendance records
- Submit attendance, grades, student evaluation, and all other required documentation and reports per established procedures
- Actively utilize proven student retention techniques approved by the school
- Attend in-service training seminar, as required
- Complete performance-based teacher education modules as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have an FAA A&P License.
- Must have 3 or more years of hands-on experience in aircraft maintenance (special considerations will be given for more diverse experience).
- Prefer prior instructional experience.
If you meet the above TWO MUST requirements, pick up the telephone and call A. A. Diaz at (980) 785-0700. I will explain the position to you and answer any pertinent questions you may have. If I am away from my desk and unable to answer your call, then email your resume to my address:
I hope to hear from you by telephone or through the submittal of your resume.
**Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.**
Aviation Institute of Maintenance Company Overview
The Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) is part of a successful group of companies, which first began in Norfolk, Virginia, in 1969. We have maintained a tradition of excellence in education throughout our expansion of aviation career schools over more than four decades.