SRC Ground Safety Auditor
- Miami, Florida
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
SRC Ground Safety Auditor job at Atlas Air Inc in Miami FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Title: SRC Ground Safety Auditor
Department: Safety and Regulatory Compliance
Reports To: Manager Safety and Regulatory Compliance Audits
Position Summary: This position is responsible to ensure reliability, performance and safety goals for the customers and stations.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Comply with all Company procedures as outlined in manuals, bulletins, and memos.
- Perform all job duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be able to perform all aspects of ground operations including Loadmaster, Hazardous Materials, deicing, fueling, special loads, catering, security, etc.
- Conduct SRC damage investigations as directed
- Perform quality control audits at warehouses, ramps, and operations areas. Share these audits with the local Station Managers and customers. Work with all areas to develop action plans to resolve any deficiencies and/or procedural changes as needed.
- Work diligently to complete audits and investigations in a timely manner.
- Ensure our customers are current with operating requirements.
- Conduct cargo loading system evaluations, in coordination with Maintenance.
- Develop action plans with responsibility parties for areas that are performing below goal to improve the areas performance.
- Asses if procedural changes are required; assist Ground Operations Standards Department in development of changes in affected manuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must posses a valid passport.
- Be willing to travel.
- Must have the ability to communicate both oral and written in a professional manner.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.