Manager Airworthiness Directives
- Purchase, New York
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Manager Airworthiness Directives job at Atlas Air Inc in Purchase NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Position Summary: This position is responsible for managing Airworthiness Directives (ADs).
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure. The candidate must work well as a part of group and be willing to share technical knowledge with his or her peers.
Major Job Accountabilities:
• Reviews the FAA AD Bi-weekly report
• Confirms with Engineering the ADs that affect the Atlas fleets.
• Downloads AD comment sheet and EO/Task card from INFORM.
• Have a weekly review with Engineering to discuss each new AD that has been released.
• Ensures awareness and assigns responsibility for AD requirements.
• With all documents (Comment sheet, EO, work card, etc.) completed, update AD database
• Verifies all AD’s are setup in Trax per the EO scheduling information
• Update the AD Database with the compliance
• Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Director, Maintenance and Planning.
- Working knowledge of Federal Air Regulations preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in B747/B767 maintenance, planning and /or on-site service representation.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs, A.D., S.B. and modifications.
- Good computer skills required. Trax experience preferred.
- A & P license preferred
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.