Crew Planning Analyst
- Purchase, New York
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Crew Planning Analyst job at Atlas Air Inc in Purchase NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Title: Crew Planning Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY
Department: Flight Operations
Reports To: Director Crew Planning & AIMS Administration
Position Summary: Maintain the Operational flying program in an efficient, cost effective, and safe manner.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Ensure that all open flight legs are efficiently covered within the short term planning horizon.
- Determine the impact of flight schedule changes on crew staffing and work with other departments to optimize coverage.
- Perform all schedule development in accordance with FAR’s, labor agreements, and company policy.
- Monitor, by way of reports, the use of crewmember x days and commercial flight usage and make necessary amendments to reduce the use of both.
- Identify opportunities to lower crewing costs and improve operational reliability.
- Determine the associated costs for flight schedule changes.
- Ensure that a crewing solution is in place for all difficult destinations and advise management of any impending crewing issues.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Manager of Crew Planning.
- Extensive Aviation Ops experience.
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to prioritize duties under pressure.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.