ORD Manager Sales
- Chicago, Illinois
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
ORD Manager Sales job at Atlas Air Inc in Chicago IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Title: ORD Manager Sales
Location: Chicago, IL
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Director of Sales, US South, Midwest, and Caribbean
Position Summary: Responsible for all aspects of Polar Air Cargo scheduled service Sales and Marketing in the US Midwest Region.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Coordinate organization for trade fairs and other industry events.
- Achieve and strive to improve revenue results for region.
- Manage promotional items.
- Develop and manage pricing policy for region.
- Develop and market new and existing products.
- Manage customer portfolio.
- Manage internal communications.
- Manage external communications with customers.
- Liaise with ground operations, customer service, and road feeder management.
- Improve cost of sales to achieve but not exceed the maximize unit sales cost as percentage operation revenue
- Manage GSAs in region.
- Manage and analyze market data, CASS, competitor activities, macro- and micro-economic developments.
- Initiate and manage business plan.
- Manage capacity allocation for region.
- Degree preferred
- Eight to ten years experience in air freight industry
- Must be well suited for an entrepreneurial environment which is extremely fast paced with high rates of growth
- Ability to lead and interact with the senior levels of the organization
- Comfortable in rolling up his/her sleeves in a lean environment
- Strong team, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate high proficiency in standard office software: Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook
- Demonstrate ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to be supportive and mentally tough
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume through http://www.atlasair.com/holdings/careers.html.
Atlas Air Inc Company Overview
Atlas Air Worldwide is a recognized leader in international aviation outsourcing. Through Atlas Air, Inc., Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. and Titan Aviation Leasing, we deliver innovative, value-added services, reliability and superior performance to ACMI, CMI, dry-leasing and charter customers worldwide. An eminent force in global cargo operations, our know-how and expertise extend to the passenger market, operating both VIP and high-density flights. With the world’s largest fleet of B747 freighters, including the new-technology 747-8F, our B747 passenger solutions and our complementary B767 cargo and passenger services, we celebrate our 20th anniversary ready to empower our customers to capitalize on market-growth opportunities ahead. Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.