IOCC Duty Manager
- , Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
- Monthly $4,000.00
- Job ID
IOCC Duty Manager job at Arajet in Santo Domingo
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Dominican air travel market has experienced steady growth in the last few years and Arajet believes that, by adopting the ULCC model, it can accelerate that growth. As such, Arajet will be a catalyst for the rapid expansion of the air transportation market in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean as a whole. New traffic to and from the island will provide direct and indirect employment opportunities and have a significant positive impact on the regional and national economy.
At Arajet we want to provide the opportunity for more people to fulfill their dream of flying. To do this, we are looking for aviation professionals with whom we can make the dream of many come true. We are looking for professionals like you, with longings for growth, experience, and desire to leave their mark on the history of Dominican commercial aviation.
We are looking for an Operations Duty Managers wish will lead Arajet Day to Day Operation & OCC Decision Making including major disruption events in accordance with Arajet Standards and Local & International Regulations to comply with Safety, Regulatory Frameworks, and Efficiency
- Activate ER and Business Continuity Plans
- Decide for day-to-day operations to ensure safe flights, on-time performance and completion factor
- Administer Arajet Fleet and Crew in day-to-day operations
- Lead indirect operational team while in shift to achieve operational excellence
- Communicate daily operation status to the organization
- Escalate events and scenarios according to policies
- Provide feedback to Operational Areas about team development and future operational needs.
- Develop a yearly project for self-improvement
- Bachelor’s in management of Logistics or related careers, preferred but not required Dispatch Course.
- High levels of drive and dedication to work in a dynamic, fast-paced setting
- Management or Supervisory experience of a technical airline team
- Experience in collaborating with multidisciplined teams and regulatory agents
- Experience in making decisions under time pressure and uncertainty
- Capacity to proactively discover concerns, opportunities, challenges, and solutions
- Proven leadership experience and good facilitation and mentoring abilities
- Strong analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, planning, and communication abilities.
- Have a high level of leadership traits.
- Be able to communicate effectively in technical and business contexts.
- Be able to take decisions under high-risk and pressure environments.
- Teamwork, adaptability, and mental agility to solve complex problems alongside a multidisciplinary team
Technical skills (Hard)
- Proven experience with AIMS software applications (Preferable)
- Proficient in English ICAO Level 4 minimum
- Job Feed
- News Feed