Aircraft Mechanic Hot
- Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Job ID
Aircraft Mechanic job at American Legend Aircraft in Sulphur Springs TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
American Legend Aircraft Company is the leading Aircraft Manufacturer in the USA. Please check our website at www.legend.aero for details.
Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for assembly of new production aircraft and maintenance functions. Mechanic must understand and have passion on working on tube and fabric aircraft. Other job requirements include GA maintenance on piston aircraft aircraft restoration work fabrication of parts. sheet metal engine repair and trouble shooting. Legend Aircraft team only hires positive minded and self motivated team players.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Aircraft maintenance assembly preventive maintenance alterations on Light General Aviation piston aircraft engines and parts.
2. Must have basic tools for aircraft.
3. Perform and complete jobs tasks and work with other A&Ps and non certified mechanics.
4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
6. Perform work within estimated hours.
7. Follow all safety procedures and specifications in accordance with applicable company FAA and customer standards of quality.
8. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
9. Use and operate ground support equipment as applicable and if qualified in a safe manner.
10. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
11. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching counseling and guidance.
12. Interface effectively with members of management other departments and co-workers.
13. Compensation based upon skill level and certifications.
14. Plus is having a passion for tube and fabric aircraft with well rounded maintenance background in piston aircraft.
MINIMUM: - High School diploma or equivalent. - Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list. - Language (read write speak and understand English). - Two (2) or more years experience on GA aircraft or Commercial aircraft or two (2) or more years proven performance within company.
PREFERRED but Not Necessary: - FAA Airframe and Powerplant or FAA Airframe certificate. - IA certificate is a plus. -
American Legend Aircraft Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.